Is your regular workout leaving you feeling bored and uninspired? Doing the same exercise routines over and over can put you in a workout rut – and a lazy workout isn’t going to give you the results you want. Shake off those feelings and mix it up in the gym with the Insanity the Asylum Challenge Pack. There’s no better way to build up your strength, endurance and stamina than by focusing on an all-round workout that challenges both your body and your mind. When you feel the burn of the Insanity the Asylum Challenge Pack, you’ll know you’re changing your body for the better.
What does the Insanity the Asylum Challenge Pack involve?
The six intense workouts that are featured in the Insanity the Asylum Challenge Pack are designed to push you to your limits – and increase your speed, stamina and endurance along the way. By focusing on your health and nutrition with the help of Shaun T and the Get Shredded Nutritional Plan you’ll feel good on the inside, and everyone knows that’s essential to looking good on the outside! You will work on improving your focus and speed with tools such as the Agility Ladder and the Speed Rope, while the intense workouts will test your endurance – you’ll feel great when you complete these challenges!
There is also the added benefit of an online support network, to help you stay the course on this 30 day challenge. This support network of peers and fellow fitness enthusiasts will keep you inspired and motivated from day 1 to day 30! In addition, the Guide Playbook helps you to map out your progress and chart your fitness transformation.
What is included in the Insanity the Asylum Challenge Pack?
Some of the highlights of this challenge pack include:
- Six Intense Workouts: Back to Core, Strength, Game Day, Relief, Speed and Agility, and Vertical Plyo. These workouts are designed specially to test your endurance and to build up your stamina, speed and agility.
- Agility Ladder and Speed Rope: These tools will play an essential part in your new workout plan and are the keys to your success.
- Shaun T’s Get Shredded Nutritional Plan: Focus on your diet is essential to feeling your best both inside and out.
- Asylum Workout Calendar: Plan your workouts and track your successes with this handy tool.
- Online Support: Help and advice from your peers is a key to staying the course and achieving your fitness goals.
- Bonus workout DVDs: Two extra DVDs to help you on your fitness journey.
- Exclusive Power Bands.
Stay the course and see real results with support from celebrity trainers
The Insanity the Asylum Challenge Pack also includes a free 30-day trial membership period of the Team Beachbody Club. Here you can discuss fitness and trade workout stories with the fitness community, pick the brains of celebrity trainers on the best workout techniques, plan your nutrition with the meal planner and enjoy 10% off purchases.